Friday, December 3, 2010

DAY 109

FRIDAY

Lizzy -
Not so much going on today. Just another work day and hanging around the house. I am REALLY tempted to go get that dang hair dyer again though. However I still have to continue to use other resources. I'll go online now and see if I can find another deal on KSL. I also posted pictures from Jack's birthday on the 15th of Nov and our night out at the Nativity. Oh and also...I go out this morning and look over at our snowman in the yard . I haven't noticed him in  a while and was expecting to see something a little like this...







And instead I take a look over and......WHAT THE?????!!!!!





Somehow with the snow melting he got a uni-brow,  a huge mole,  his nose sunk in and some teeth are missing.
HAhahahaHAa oh this Snowman is what we consider "special" :) Then when I came home from work his head has completely fallen off, I thought about putting it back on but it may be best left on the ground:)

Ryan - First thing I did this morning was kick a snowman's head off  :). Spent part of the evening doing a service project then came home and went to watch the Jazz game. So no money spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment