Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Days 121-127

Wednesday(December 15th) - Tuesday (December 21st)
Ryan - This just to make up for all the time that has past since last Tuesday. I will be more diligent in writing everyday. It's good to do this so we are constantly reminded of our goal and don't fall in to the trap of reverting back to some old habits with spending.
I did a stupid thing last night and tried to repair my computer mouse. Well some of the screws were hidden and hard to find and so I ended up breaking it. Since it's work property, I feel obligated to buy a new one and I don't have an extra one. I'll look online to see if there are any good deals.
Earlier this week we received a bunch of Christmas candy/gifts from our neighbors. I feel bad we can't spend money to get them anything. Perhaps we can do something else that doesn't cost money (i.e. service) or use some of our baking supplies to make cookies or something. It's just hard, because you don't want to explain why to each person, but you worry that you offend them by not returning the kind gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment