Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 128 (Wednesday)

Ryan - Lizzy hasn't written on the for quite some time. In all fairness though, our whole family has been really sick and just getting out of bed is a real chore. I've been coming to work this week, because I used all my vacation days. Thank goodness no one else is here, so I don't get them sick. Today, I finally broke down and bought some tissues w/lotion. My nose is raw, and toilet paper feels like sandpaper. I used all my bosses tissues while he's been out of the office, so I had to buy him a new box.
I knew this time of the season would be the hardest part of our goal, but I didn't think it would be for this reason. For the last 5-6 days, we have been getting gifts and treats from all our neighbors and friends. When we lived here last time, we didn't get any, so I was expecting this sort of outpouring of gifts. One of our neighbors got our kids big gifts. I don't know what to do, because we weren't planning on doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment