Saturday, December 4, 2010

DAY 110

SATURDAY

Lizzy
Today was awesome! So I went online and posted some old lamps that I wanted to sell. Instead of asking for money I asked if anyone had a hair dryer they wanted to trade instead. I got a call within 10 min of posting the add and a lady wanted to trade me. So she came with a really nice hair dryer. Funny thing. My mom gave me an early Christmas present 20 minutes before the lady showed up and got me a hair dryer. So the lady ended up giving me $20 which was pretty cool. I told my mom she could take the dryer back and get a refund but she said to just keep it. So had my mom not surprised me with my early xmas gift I would have been able to get that dryer after all. I am loving the KSL website. So far our Christmas lights and "would be" hair dryer came with no cost. Today's activity was going downtown to see the lights at Temple Square. Our first thought was parking cost. Which was easily solved once I looked in the glove compartment for our stash of parking passes to the gateway we bought 1.5 years ago and they never expire. When we were season pass holders to the Discovery Gateway downtown they let us buy parking passes for $1 a piece and I am not sure if there was a time limit on these. So I bought like 15 thinking I would be there more often and never was. We have kept these in the car and used them each time we go there. So far, Ryans free Jazz game he used one and now tonight we use it again. Also the TRAX is free if your traveling within the downtown area so that was also covered and of course the lights themselves no cost. Fun night and no money spent:)

Ryan - Okay today was really tiring. Spent the morning doing to little side jobs. One of them was ripping out a rotted out fence post. The next job was fixing some cabinets. Either way I wanted to sleep in since the Jazz game was really late last night Then we went out to Temple Square and you guessed it. Another work out for our arms. Jack wouldn't stay in his stroller for most of the night., but atleast we saved money. BTW the first foto is really cheezy (my smile).



No comments:

Post a Comment