Saturday, December 11, 2010

DAYS 114-117

Lizzy -
Ok this week has been busy. I am still working lots on getting my checklist done for my Business License. Its a bit stressful and is taking its toll. But once I get things set up it wont be that hard or time consuming. I just feel like I am off schedule with life and need to get back on track. So lets get updated.

WEDNESDAY was Gracie Christmas Preschool Program. VERY cute. We had to bring 6 cookies so we pulled out the flour and sugar and made our own sugar cookies. Normally we would have just gone and done the store bought. We didn't have frosting but I found his green and purple icing for writing and made trees on them. Kinda cheesy looking but it worked. Gracie sat front and center and was amazing. I never knew she could sing and dance so well Usually she is very shy in crowds but I think once she saw her friends and teacher she felt in place. Then went to Grandmas for cocoa.

Ryan - Was fun watching Gracie in her first program ever. I was proud of her. We went back to Becky's for hot chocolate.

THURSDAY Gracie had a friend over all day and played. I tried cleaning and organizing the house. Tonight we went to our Ward Christmas party for dinner and a program. Again Gracie whipped out her dancing when the music started. The food was good and it was fun visiting people. And another free night

Ryan - Not totally free. I did make mash potatoes.

FRIDAY Jack wasnt feeling that well last night so I stayed home from work today. I sent Gracie to the neighbors to play and she was there most of the day. I took some time while Jack was asleep and found a raisin bread recipe. We have had this bag if raisins for a while and I didn't want them to go to waist. Then Ryan came home and we did our grocery shopping. We did not get very much so we didn't want to make Sat a big day.

Ryan - It was nice to come home today. I was starving. It will be nice to have a long weekend. Taking Monday off.

SATURDAY Lazy day. Spent most of the day just playing with the kids and visiting the Grandparents. We are now just watching movies and on the computer. No extra money spent today although I think I am getting ancy (sp?) to just go out to eat or take the kids to the Gateway or something. We had lots of evening to kill so I am sure $20 would have been spent going somewhere today. If not today than at least sometime this weekend.

Ryan - Worked on a side job. Need to send off invoice.

 TODAY'S WANTED ITEM: Gateway
COST: $20
TOTAL $ SAVED YTD: $3666.30








1 comment:

  1. antsy. just so's you know.

    and I LOVE the way Gracie's looking at Jack crying on santa's lap. too funny!

    ReplyDelete