Sunday, October 24, 2010

66-69

Wednesday 66
Lizzy - It was back to work today. and laundry and cleaning. Nothing exciting.

Ryan -  "Nothing exciting?" It was my Birthday. Thanks. Obviously, Lizzy forgot she threw me a B-day dinner with our parents. It was really nice. and I enjoyed being with the family and visit over dinner.

Lizzy - woops...I forgot....sorry ryan..it was your birthday and it was VERY EXCITING!!


Thursday 67
Lizzy - Today I felt that life was getting back to normal. Another day of work and another day of Ryan's side jobs. I admit I have a refreshed outlook on my children. I actually wanted to just sit and play with them all day. Where before my trip I would get burned out by 3-o-clock and then the rest of the day seemed to drag with Ryan working at night. But we made it. Gracie had fun at school and went on a field trip to the barn to see horses. Then a friend came over and we visited for a while. Her little boy and Gracie are the same age and love playing together. Fun day and no money spent. I did borrow this white noise sleep machine. I would have just gone out and bought my own which would be around $20 but I think I will borrow this for a little bit and see how this goes then just put it on my wish list for next year.

Ryan - Nothing exciting to report

TODAY'S WANTED ITEM:Sleep Machine
COST: $20

TOTAL $ SAVED YTD: $3141.56



Friday 68


Lizzy - Today was great. After work I had the kids both lay down at the same time which meant I was able to take a short little nap. that was before I heard these footsteps in my room and a mans voice. I JUMPED out of bed and freaked out!!! No one comes in my house in the afternoon and especially in my room. Luckily is was only Ryan getting home from work early. He had problems with his computer and came home. It was a great surprise and helpful to have him there getting the kids ready and help cleaning before we went to LAGOON. Now don't be shocked. My mother took my whole family out tonight to Frightmares. It was such a blast to have everyone there and ride the rides. Gracie was great with the people dressed up walking around trying to scare everyone. At one point she even wanted to stay and watch the screen that had all this scary stuff on it. The weather was nice and we ate before we left so we didn't have to pay for anything. I think that will be on our list next year. Its always a good time to go in October when its not so crowded









Ryan - It was nice to go to Lagoon and spend time with the family. We packed snacks to avoid spending money at the park.Events like these help us with the lack of "$fun$" events we usually miss out on.

Saturday 69
Lizzy - This morning it was our turn to be the head family for cleaning our church building. I was not that thrilled about it since we got home late and were so tired. However once we all got up and over there it wasn't bad at all. Gracie was a great helper with the garbage and washing windows. I thought it would be a pain to have the kids there but they were great. Then later today we did our shopping for the week and went to the library for some books and movies. Then we headed over to our ward Barn Party. Gracie got to Ride a horse and play games and swing at the pinata. I didn't last long only because I am very allergic to horses so I left ryan and the kids there and went to get some socks and pants for Jack. We have waited long enough to get bigger and warmer clothes for the kids. And I am glad I did it last night because today is so windy, rainy and cold. I did shop the sales and only bought the items that were 30% or more off.

Ryan -  It's tough to go shopping for kid clothes, but it's a necessity. We were running out of kid socks and normally, it wouldn't matter, but with it getting colder now, we need to bundle them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment