Sunday, October 10, 2010

DAY 56

 Saturday
Lizzy - Wow...we are all still sick. I am hoping this goes away before my trip this week. I am heading to NY for my grandmothers funeral. My sister and I are the only ones going and I am really looking forward to having some "alone time" Ryan will be left alone with the kids and I dare say I am interested to see how this goes:) But for today because we are still ill we stayed home and watched movies again. Later in the afternoon we got out to visit Ryan's parents and Gracie spent the evening playing Candyland at my mothers. We have been putting the kids to bed at 7 which has been VERY nice. We watched a movie (Fun with Dick and Jane) It was kind of funny to see how that movie is a forecast of what the economy is like today. They were spoofing it off Enron however its sad that within a few years the whole country is going through what they are making fun of. It was still funny to watch. Well so I hope once we feel better we will have more chances to go out and enjoy the weather before it snows. Winter I can see will be a challenge for not spending money. We love our 7-11 runs for hot chocolate and going out to eat or the movies would be a life savor when we get cabin fever. However...most of the "snow" related activities are free and outside so our house may have lots of different snowmen and our sleds may be worn out but we will make it work:):)
Again..no money spent today:) OOOOOOOHhhhhh and I almost forgot this big day. This is the LAST day I have a cell phone....yikes!! So here we go......

Ryan - Well this is topic to debate. I did some work for a neighbor and so I decided to to it as tradeout. I wanted to take Lizzy out on a date. So I told our neighbor that I would accept for payment a $50 gift card and two weekend nights of babysitting so Melissa and I can go to the temple. I think it's semantics  but I'm technically not breaking any rules. This also saves our neighbor money. So I don't think it violates our rules.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment