Thursday, October 28, 2010

DAY 74

Lizzy - OK so I feel terrible that today was Gracie's Halloween party at preschool and I forgot the video/camera. I can't believe it!! It was the CUTEST thing ever and I missed it. So I am hoping to get some copies from friends and see if I can get the pictures posted of her class. They were all so darling and did a little song and dance and read stories and decorated cookies. It was so fun. I even put Jack in the old Chicken outfit that Gracie had her first year. The funny thing was that she has been wanting to be a princess this whole time so we pulled out a play dress and have the crown and gloves then she wakes up and decided a pumpkin is what she wants to be. This is her 3rd year being that pumpkin but I wont complain because I think she so darling in it and don't want her growing out of it:( So I get my little pumpkin for one more year:).
So our next financial challenge we are dealing with right now is our home phone. We pulled out the old thing when we switched over and I must say things are going fine. I am receiving my calls and not relying on my cell which I have had no problem. The only problem is that the batteries to these phones are all dead. They cost $40 for the new battery and we are down to one that's not working so great. So I am going to look around and see if anyone is giving away an old phone or I may stop at the DI and get a cheap one for $5 or so. That would save us some cash on buying a new one which we would have done a week ago. So we will see how long this one lasts then go from there. I will update when and if we get another phone and see what the savings actually  come to.


Ryan - I will call my father and see if he has a plug in phone. It's very old school, but it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment