Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 70-73

Sunday

Monday
Ryan - Well, last night we had a strong windstorm. So strong that it blew off some siding on our house. Luckily, we have a handyman. I was able to use some siding nails from a job I just did and used them to secure the siding. It only took a half an hour. I figure it saved us about $50 in labor.

Lizzy - I had the whole day off and had to start putting the house back together after the storm outside and inside. 

Tuesday
Ryan - We didn't do anything exciting. I worked on CAD drawings for most of the night. I had to make some PBJ's for lunch today. I was actually tempted to go out and get something to eat.

Lizzy- Nothing exciting ryan? Well sorry for you. The kids and I made oatmeal cookies today. Then we packed them up and took them over to Grandma Mullen's and Grandpa Johnsons. We also played games and cleaned the house a bit.






Wednesday
Ryan - This has not been a very eventful day (or week for the matter) financially. Lizzy and I did review and rejoiced over the amount of school debt we've paid off since we started this. Lizzy is considering opening up a daycare to keep busy and bring in some extra income. She'll elaborate more on this I'm sure.

Lizzy - Well its not official yet. I have lots of things to read over and people to talk to first. Its something I have been interested in doing for years and finally feel up to starting it up. But until I get more information I don't want to say its a matter of fact yet. But a highly likely situation. I may get things ready and start next year. I want  to be able to stay home and still have an income (and better one) and still let my kids have their social time as well. So when I officially decide I will obviously let you know.  But for today it was our first snowfall. Quite a lot for the first day. Had to break out the shovel and boots. Hopefully it clears by Sat for Halloween. But it was still fun to let Gracie play.

No comments:

Post a Comment