Friday, October 8, 2010

DAY 55

Lizzy - Well it was another resistance day. I have been wanting a juicer for so long and lately we are into making lots of different smoothies. Most of them are fruit but there are some ones we  make where you have to blend carrots and spinach and stuff but our old blender leaves everything in clumps. So its been a challenge to not get one to solve the problem. I found Jack laLane power juicers that are only $100  online.
It will just go on my christmas list for next year:) The good news is I just stopped to fill up on gas tonight usually its $24 but today it was only $6. I guess I didn't drive anywhere this week. The only places I went were a few miles away. I have NEVER spent less than $20 a week for gas but this was a pleasant surprise!

Ryan - Worked on the roof job tonight to get it done before Lizzy leaves for New York. It will be great to have a break from side jobs and just spend time with the kids this weekend. I'm going to try not have my parents or Becky watch them. This will be a great opportunity for them to get to know me better.


TODAY'S WANTED ITEM:Juicer 
COST: $100

TOTAL $ SAVED YTD: $3121.56

No comments:

Post a Comment