Thursday, November 25, 2010

DAY 100

TUESDAY

Lizzy -  ITS DAY 100 WAHOO!!!



We have made it pretty far and its gone by SUPER fast. Gracie had her Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. She dressed up like an indian and they sang a little song and had a light brunch. It was so cute and again did not have the camera:( I am TERRIBLE with that...ohhh it kills me. I need to write more sticky notes to myself and keep that camera in the car or something. Yikes. I took the kids over to the aquarium and walked around a bit. It was very busy so we didnt stay long but it was nice to get out and go somewhere. I try not going there too often since thats the only pass we have but it will save us this winter and Gracie loves it.
So Ryan came home and everyone was advised to get home early due to this "Blizzard of 2010" Oh it was a joke. I went to the store to get milk and some water for the humidifier. I went around 7 which is when the "storm" was supposed to hit. I drove around thinking huh? Am I missing it somewhere? Was nothing. really. We normally have snow and its normally cold and windy so why was this different? Its winter in Utah...duh!! This happens every year and yet the news made it out to be such a huge deal.  We had fun playing gmaes and watching movies though. We thought this would be a fun night to get a red box. But of course just a thought.

Ryan - Today was suppose to be a big storm, but it didn't happen. Everyone was buckling in for disaster. People left work early, schools announced that they were closing, radio stations went off the air early and all we got was 2 inches of snow. Lizzy and I went and got extra batteries for our lanterns in case the power went out. We were excited to watch the snow pile up. Oh well. Eating pasta for this short week. I've had $7 in cash in my pocket this whole week and I have to admit it's been tempting to get a snack with the money. So I guess there's a saving there somewhere.

TODAY'S WANTED ITEM: Red Box / Money in pocket
COST: $1 / $7
TOTAL $ SAVED YTD: $3298.30

No comments:

Post a Comment