Sunday, November 28, 2010

DAY 105

Sunday
Lizzy - Got an invitation to run the Salt Lake Marathon in April. No I'm not an avid runner but I have done a 5k's once a year. So this would have been one I want to join in on. Yet the $75 registration fee is a bit steep for the no spending year. So for sure next year. I will still try and participate in my own way and do some practice runs with them.
Can't believe the snow out there today. This is more like it:) We have our snow man out there, the tree in the window, the perfect winter scene. I love it and I LOVE this time of year:) Need to look for that darn camera and put up our pictures.

Ryan - It was nice shoveling snow the whole day (the snow didn't stop once the whole day). I was running between our house and Lizzy's mother's house all day. Both driveways have extended RV pads so that made it even more difficult to keep up. I figured at the end of the day, I shoveled 3 ft of snow. WOW. I hope tomorrow is Sunny. I envied our neighbor who had a snow blower. That's a savings of 500-1000, but in reality, I wouldn't purchase one because the price is so steep.

TODAY'S WANTED ITEM: Registration Fee for Marathon
COST: $75
TOTAL $ SAVED YTD: $3536.30

No comments:

Post a Comment