Saturday, November 27, 2010

DAY 104

SATURDAY
Lizzy -Another early morning at work then grocery shopping. The weather is turning south so its getting more difficult to run errands. I let Ryan go to his parents for the big BYU/UTAH game and took a nap with Jack. Then went to my moms to finish wrapping presents. When I got home Ryan and Gracie already had the tree and decorations out. So we spent the night listening to music and decorating the house. We all went to bed early. It was only like 8:45pm and everyone was asleep. Strange but it was very nice to rest.

Ryan - I think there was a big saving here. We lost our tree lights (or so we thought), Got some lights for free (online), but they were icicle lights so we couldn't use them for the tree. Lizzy mother had some extra lights since she bought a tree that already came with lights. She gave them to us and I had to spread them further apart to cover the tree sufficiently. After we had the tree lights and decorations on, I found our tree lights under the ornament boxes at the bottom of the the bin. So we are going to use them for Gracie's and Jack's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment