Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DAY 79

Ryan- I'm glad Lizzy addressed the latest purchase she made with the humidifier. I was getting worried we were spending with out considering our goal. I felt we were starting to get a little loose on our rules and just making convenient purchases and not necessary purchases or finding some other alternative to spending. I agree with prevention especially since we are off my works cobra plan and we don't have the same type of insurance. We definitely need to make sure we reduce the visits to the doctor since payment for them comes out of our pocket 100%,

Lizzy -  I took Gracie to school and did my exercises. I got all my to-do lists checked off except for cleaning the house...which is funny...because yesterday I said I cleaned the house...which I did. But if you look around it doesn't seem like I lifted a finger for days. How and why does this happen? I am sick and tired of cleaning and then waking up to the same messes. AY CARUMBA ! So its almost 4 and the day is almost over and that is the last thing on my list. I think I may wait till the kids are asleep to make if feel worth while.
I did take the kids to the library as well and we tried checking out Thanksgiving day books and they were all OUT!! Can you believe it? Its only the 2nd and they have NOTHING. Gracie has been asking me since Halloween is over to get a movie or book with Thanksgiving.
So I obviously can't buy anything so the library is our only choice and I am 6-8 on the waiting lists of a few things. Hopefully we get them before the fact. Otherwise I think I will try finding things online to print out or watch for her. I do have a Relief Society activity/dinner in which I am bringing some peanut butter bars covered in yummy chocolate. They are very soft and 'delish'....I almost hope they don't get eaten so I can bring them back home...is that bad? It would make my morning work-out for naught...as well as the book I checked out from the library today "How to stop over-eating" lol....ahhh. Maybe I won't eat any but just look at them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment