Thursday, November 25, 2010

DAY 102

Thursday
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!


Ryan - It was a "fun" day. Not a fan of eating a two big dinners an hour apart. We've got to figure something out. Perhaps having one on Thursday and another on Friday.

Lizzy- Yes it is Thanksgiving and excitement is in the air. We woke up and did some fingerpaints with the kids then got to cooking. We were in charge of potatoes for both families. Ryan and Gracie played candyland and then we headed to my mothers to eat. After eating  Jack was extreemly tired. He did not get his nap. Holdiays are hard at this age with the kids. They both still need their naps so we can't plow through as if they can handle it because it just doesnt happen. So I took him home and Ryan and Gracie went to his parents. I am sad to miss it but thats how it goes sometimes. Then by the time Ryan was done we came back to my moms and Gracie was asleep so she missed all the games:( It was still good food and a good day. Despite the fact that Ryan and I had our arguments on and off. But thats normal right? Not that posting it is necessary but we are normal and we do fight once in while. So now its off to bed and relax tomorrow. Its been one crazy week. As for funds my hair dryer broke right in the middle of drying it. Half my hair went wet. Oh man...of all the years I've had it why does it break this year during this challenge. ARGH!! Well I was able to borrow my mothers when I came over so now we will have to see how this plays out. I have a ceiling fan in my room that creates a little whirlwind, that could work. I will have to plan well in advance to shower and dry the hair before I have to go somewhere. This is going to be very annoying..If I could say bad words I would ...lol!!

TODAY'S WANTED ITEM: Hair Dryer
COST: $15
TOTAL $ SAVED YTD: $3311.30

No comments:

Post a Comment