Sunday, August 22, 2010

DAY 10

Lizzy - Enjoyed little Lucy's beautiful baby blessing down in Provo today. What a sweet baby. Then went to visit the in-laws and now just watching movies and resting. Easy low key day and very much needed!

Ryan -  Looks like our hike with Alane is off. I have some "free time" off from work and I've tried to use it to go water skiing (too windy) and now the hike (not available) and each time they fall through. Oh well. I'll just use it for Gracie's pre-school orientation on Aug. 31st. The reason I mention this is that since I'm getting this time off without it affecting my vacation time, I wonder how this incorporates as either income or savings. I would think that I could take my hourly rate and multiply it by 4 hours. Not sure. Any input on how to treat this?

No comments:

Post a Comment