Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DAY 12

Lizzy - Well never mind a paper shredder. Every time I turn around from the computer Jack has gotten into something and lately its all the receipts I was going through that fell down and he has managed to eat most of them. Oh well I guess thats one good way of fraud protection!!
So we had to fork out some money for a new windshield and then also get the truck inspected and registered. Always a fun month when that comes around. So even though it was spending it was for sure NOT a want but a need.
For savings today I went online to Rocky Mountain Power and signed p for their Cool Keeper program. Its all free including installation. And we get $25 credit towards our bill in the fall not to mention a lower power bill every month. I HIGHLY encourage everyone to go online and read about it and set it up. Its great. So there is $25 we would have spent this year and now saved:)

 Ryan - Well I know whoever is reading this on a regular basis is waiting to find out if I brought my lunch today. Well let's not postpone the suspense. I did!!!!!!! I do need to figure out a different meal next week. I'm getting sick of turkey pastrami and provolone. With bread ($1.50), meat ($4.50), cheese ($4.50), and chips ($2.50), that equals $13.00 for lunch for the business week. I want to try to get that down below $10.00.  I think pasta will take care of the. We'll find out next week how much we spend for my lunches (cliff hanger!)

TIPS:
Check out the Cool Keeper Program with Rocky Mountain Power.
$ IN POCKET:
TODAY'S WANTED ITEM:Cool Keeper program
COST:$0 / ($25 credit to us)

YTD TOTAL: $204.57

No comments:

Post a Comment