Sunday, August 15, 2010

DAY 3

Lizzy - Today is Sunday. Theses not going to be much to say on these days obviously. No money spent. But for the fact that this is the only "journal" we are keeping at the moment I still want to write about our day. Its not really for anyone's sake but our own. I can see where if you don't write in a journal a blog is the most convenient thing. Im just not sure if these are printable? So today the kids were sick. We spent most of the day at home playing games and reading. Then later this evening went to Ryan's parents house and made them some dinner. Gracie loves jumping on their trampoline and Jack loves getting into everything. I hate when the kids are sick but one nice benefit is that everyone is asleep and its only 8pm..aahhhh...its wonderful!

Ryan - I thought Sunday would be a day of not worrying about spending money. And I didn't, but I thought about what it would take to fulfill this goal. Today at church, the speaker talked about patience and that was it. Patience is putting aside what you want to gain self control or your emotions and desires. We told my parents of our goal and my dad said it was doable. Lizzy and I are debating on whether unplugging your electrical outlets actually saves a substantial amount of money (substanitial as in a dollar. I'm being sarcastic).


No comments:

Post a Comment