Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DAY 11

Lizzy - Monday's are always a good day to regroup for the week. I had my house somewhat clean and spent the day at work and with the family this evening. Ryan and I walked over the to track and jogged a few laps. It was perfect weather and good quality time. I have to leave for NY in October for a family funeral so its my goal to get in my jogging every day until then! Oh...and No money spent today:)!!

Ryan - I'm excited that I've gone this long without spending needlessly. The fact that Lizzy and I are doing this together, makes it possible to do. We went to the library to get our week of entertainment. Gracie really likes see all the books. It's nice to do something she likes and hopefully it will create a great habit with her as well. I forgot my lunch for so I basically starved until I got home, so another savings of $6.50 for not eating out in that situation.

$ IN POCKET:
TODAY'S WANTED ITEM: lunch
COST: $6.50

YTD TOTAL: $179.57

No comments:

Post a Comment