Thursday, August 19, 2010

DAY 6

Lizzy - Another day of walking to work and no money spent. We were able to enjoy pizza, drinks and ice cream courtesy of my sister and her in-laws. It was MOVING DAY for them into their new home. Congratulations you two!! So its nice to still realize there are opportunities to eat out without spending our own $. Not as often as we are going to want but it makes things taste that much better when they come around. It was nice to hang out with everyone too. Ian and Marco and their two lovely girlfriends are SO awesome to come help. We wish you guys luck out there!!  Only 360 days to go!

Ryan -  Pretty uneventful day. I calculated the remaining bread, meat, and cheese I have here at work and It's going to work out perfectly for Friday, which means I don't have to improvise with something from home (i.e. PB &J). Kay gave $300 for material and stuff. I'm doing a side job for her.
I got my paystub and it has more money than we expected. So that's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment